Website Terms and Conditions
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer ordatabase connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Our liability to you
We can’t guarantee that this website will be:
compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
secure or free from bugs or viruses; · available all the time or at any specific time; or
· accurate and up to date. But we try. However, the information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only in relation to Nicky Kay initiatives, and you should not rely on it. We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of our breach of these terms and conditions, and shall have no liability in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You may only link to this website from another website if you:
link only to the homepage of the website at www.nickykay.co.uk
· don’t create frames or any other border around the website;
· comply with all relevant laws and regulations on the website or platform you are linking from;
· do so in a way that does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it; and
· don’t imply any form of endorsement or association with your (or any other) website, product or service on our part where none exists.
Our Contract These terms and conditions only deal with your access to this website. As stated above, any other engagements are subject to separate Terms and Conditions. Please note that we may not necessarily keep a copy of these terms and conditions. We advise you to print a copy of them for your information in the future. We amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms and conditions to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time. Our contract and all communications between us will be in English. Disputes If you have any complaint about this website, you can contact us by email or by social media as indicated on the ‘Contact’ page and we will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If we have a dispute regarding your use of the website or these terms and conditions, the courts will use English law to determine that dispute. If you wish to take legal action against us, as we are a UK company, you should do so in the English and Welsh courts only, except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.If, in the course of any dispute, any of these terms is deemed to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that term shall be deleted from these terms and conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these terms and conditions.
© 2021 Nicky Ka